JensenBreck

17.11.2017, 15:51

Hi, HR-V owners! I am going car shopping this weekend and probably choosing between the HR-V and the Civic. I haven't driven either car yet, but I have sat in both driver's seats. I love the interior and seating position of the HR-V but I cannot stand the headrest, which pushes my head forward (same issue with the Civic headrest). I read on a Civic forum that the headrest can be lifted out, turned around and reinserted backward to solve this problem. Is the same true of the HR-V driver's headrest? I know the reason for the forward tilt is to prevent whiplash in the event of a crash, but I sit very straight up and even with a lumbar cushion and seat reclined further, I cannot possibly drive with the headrest in that position.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

ссылка

ссылка

ижик

17.11.2017, 16:08

Нихрена себе вы там гоняете что подголовник голове мешает. Или его не хватает? Что то как то непонятно.

BAZ

17.11.2017, 18:49

JensenBreck @ 17.11.2017, 16:51
Hi, HR-V owners! I am going car shopping this weekend and probably choosing between the HR-V and the Civic. I haven't driven either car yet, but I have sat in both driver's seats. I love the interior and seating position of the HR-V but I cannot stand the headrest, which pushes my head forward (same issue with the Civic headrest). I read on a Civic forum that the headrest can be lifted out, turned around and reinserted backward to solve this problem. Is the same true of the HR-V driver's headrest? I know the reason for the forward tilt is to prevent whiplash in the event of a crash, but I sit very straight up and even with a lumbar cushion and seat reclined further, I cannot possibly drive with the headrest in that position.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

ссылка

ссылка

Снимайте подголовник с кресла, и катайтесь без него. Или купить подголовник правого кресла, и поставить на левое. Или по спецзаказу приобрести подголовник с изломом.

ижик

17.11.2017, 21:40

BAZ @ 17.11.2017, 19:49
Или купить подголовник правого кресла, и поставить на левое.

Есть раздница???

BAZ

18.11.2017, 10:59

ижик @ 17.11.2017, 22:40
Есть раздница???

Ты прав. Все фиксаторы на левый борт смотрят. Чот меня заглючило, что они зеркальные. Тады новые лунки пропилить, но это не для западных пользователей.

Вернуться в “Общие вопросы Эксплуатации”

1 человек сейчас читает эту тему

Пользователей: 0